/ Mountain Town Music
/ about us
“We exist to produce, foster, and support live music which enhances the
cultural experience for Park City and Summit County residents and visitors.”
We present a bouillabaisse of music to stimulate the sense of groove for music lovers, life lovers & everybody in between. We believe in the power of music and are creating one community under a groove with every show that we program —whether it be at a rodeo ground in Peoa, Main Street in Coalville or in the mountains of Park City.
In 2011 we programmed 246 shows and reached just over 185,000 people of all ages. The majority of our shows are free and we encourage dancing, singing and the joyful celebration of music. We:
- over 240 community concerts each year
- outreach programs in local schools and educational concerts at Deer Valley for students K-12
- email and on air broadcasting to promote ALL live music in Summit County
- web and grass roots-based networking platforms for musicians and live music entitie
- with other non-profits to reach common, community driven goals and objectives.